The Mr Minecrafty Advert The Mr Minecrafty Advert

What the crap did I just see!?

The watermark made it a 0, if it wasn't there it might of been a 1. Obviously no work into this whatsoever. One question, though. How did this not get blamed? I mean, who would want to see this? It seems everyone else feels the same, looking at their comments.

A Weird Minecraft Thing A Weird Minecraft Thing

The flashing colors really hurt my eyes...

Random, and I guess that's good. But sadly random isn't good enough to deserve a 10 in my opinion, so I'm giving it a 5. It's a so-so, but you getting such good comments in such short time is impressive. Good parody, and I hope to see more from you!

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Pretty cool, actually

I loved the part where he threw the spider into the pit, and pretty much the whole video. It was nicely done, but it could also use some better art. I don't know, maybe you can make a series!

Multitask Multitask

A game about multitasking. It fits the title.

I think that it's altogether fun to see how much you can take until you just can't handle it anymore. Although the music got annoying fast, it seemed a tad bit too loud and it gave me a headache. After the fourth obstical I couldn't handle it and I died. But when I really was playing it, like the guy before me said, my keys were jammed but in a good way. However it gets very hard and frusterating to have to keep playing it to try and get through all the obsticals. I got impatient while waiting for the fourth one to come up and when it does, I die all over again three seconds later. After that the game isn't very fun. I give this a 3/5 because of the lack of replayability.

NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

Good, however...

For me, when I got to the swampy area I was just done. I kept dying over and over, I kept trying to get experience and gold while dying...after that it just seemed like a tedious RPG. I got frusterated and quit.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh! Sorry to hear that :(
Those swamp creatures can be really tough and their tongues and spit can be very annoying, but if you use the ability to move up and down on the screen in order to avoid their attacks, it becomes a lot easier to defeat them! Flank them and they'll go down!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

A little short, but fun!

I like how everything was so smoothly animated! I also like how you can use the mouse. A little short, but overall a great game!

MG-11 - Inside a pyramid MG-11 - Inside a pyramid

I really enjoyed this! It reminds me of some kind of dark dungeon. Loved it very much and it was exactly the thing I was looking for. Make more please, I like this genre!

MusicGamer-11 responds:

Wow! thanks.

I am making a track for someone. Music for his game and I need to make another for his game so you will get another

Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S

Oh mah gawd

This definitely being my 2nd favorite ocarina song on OOT, I love this remix so much. The first review was right, the beginning does sound a lot better with headphones. The whole 19 seconds of the song it brought back some really good memories. :)

Ironclover responds:

Glad you like it c:

SMS - Shadow Mario SMS - Shadow Mario

Pretty good.

I like it, but gets kind of repetitive. But this is still a great song. Nicely done!

Ironclover responds: