MG-11 - Inside a pyramid MG-11 - Inside a pyramid

I really enjoyed this! It reminds me of some kind of dark dungeon. Loved it very much and it was exactly the thing I was looking for. Make more please, I like this genre!

MusicGamer-11 responds:

Wow! thanks.

I am making a track for someone. Music for his game and I need to make another for his game so you will get another

Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S

Oh mah gawd

This definitely being my 2nd favorite ocarina song on OOT, I love this remix so much. The first review was right, the beginning does sound a lot better with headphones. The whole 19 seconds of the song it brought back some really good memories. :)

Glad you like it c:

SMS - Shadow Mario SMS - Shadow Mario

Pretty good.

I like it, but gets kind of repetitive. But this is still a great song. Nicely done!

Thanks :D

SMS - Delfino Airstrip SMS - Delfino Airstrip

Cool.

Gives me an investigator kind of feel to it. Relaxing, and sort of thrilling actually! I think you pulled it off again. Congratulations.

Paper Mario - Koopa Bros Paper Mario - Koopa Bros

Awesome.

If this wasn't a remake of the Koopa Bros, then you should of sold these! That's how cool they are. This was a good song from the original one, down to the remake. Nicely done!

Ironclover responds:

I'm not out to sell my stuff, I'm out to add something new to Newgrounds, I'm glad you like it :'D

SMB2 - Underground SMB2 - Underground

Aw, I love this!

I don't know why, I don't know how, but I can listen to this for hours and never get sick of it man! It loops PERFECTLY, and I love those instruments in the beginning of the song. You, sir, have done epic on this one. Keep on making songs like this!

Ironclover responds:

Thank you, and I'm still planning on making a second version for this one, because its old :p

OrSTs - Ape Attack OrSTs - Ape Attack

Uh, terrible.

It's the same beat over, and over, and over! It gets so annoying. I thought you were just building the song up using the same beat, but no. The whole song is the same beat.

Ironclover responds:

Its only a loop, Its not suppose to have anything else to it. Monkey Chases don't last too long

SupermarioSunshine Manta storm SupermarioSunshine Manta storm

Love the drums!

The drums, in my opinion, are the best part. Awesome song, make more Mario sunshine music!

MyVGworld responds:

Thanks! I have another SMSunshine track, the boss battle! but I will make more! :P one on my list is the shadow mario theme :)

Aliens!!! Aliens!!!

Nice!

I love this! I can seriously listen to this all day, and never get sick of it. This may be one of your best songs. 5/5, 10/10. Great song!

River City Ransom - Theme River City Ransom - Theme

Great!

I love this theme, so much. I have no idea why people didn't post a comment here before, this remix is awesome!

KennethBoxall responds:

Thanks, I love this game and theme to!
A lot of my songs don't get comments I think it's mostly because I do a lot of game covers and they want to hear originals.