The Mr Minecrafty Advert The Mr Minecrafty Advert

What the crap did I just see!?

The watermark made it a 0, if it wasn't there it might of been a 1. Obviously no work into this whatsoever. One question, though. How did this not get blamed? I mean, who would want to see this? It seems everyone else feels the same, looking at their comments.

A Weird Minecraft Thing A Weird Minecraft Thing

The flashing colors really hurt my eyes...

Random, and I guess that's good. But sadly random isn't good enough to deserve a 10 in my opinion, so I'm giving it a 5. It's a so-so, but you getting such good comments in such short time is impressive. Good parody, and I hope to see more from you!

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Pretty cool, actually

I loved the part where he threw the spider into the pit, and pretty much the whole video. It was nicely done, but it could also use some better art. I don't know, maybe you can make a series!

Minecraft : Finding Jimmy Minecraft : Finding Jimmy

Not to be harsh...

But this was terrible. I couldn't even understand the voice, and I have no idea even going on! I know this is the first to your mine-craft series, but couldn't you of tried a little harder, and tried not to make it in less than a day? I mean, not saying I could do better.

theunderminor responds:

Hehe, i know what you mean.
I can take criticism, as long as it structurized and at all related :d
So thanks for the feedback and make sure to watch my new movie,
coming sometime this month... i hope x)

Ask Taco-Man: Flash Ask Taco-Man: Flash

Lol!

So awesome. Love the taco-man series.

Samination responds:

One of his many, many series. :/

Aniforce - Showreel 2007 Aniforce - Showreel 2007

Awesome!

This is amazing. There's not too many 3D submissions on newgrounds. Keep the good work up!

ZANGIEF! ZANGIEF!

For some strange reason..

For some strange reason this is funny. Oh and by the way, can you give me the link that you downloaded the chicken song? If so, that would be great!

Bummer6 responds:

I don't remember where I got it... It was a LONG time ago. Thanks for the 10, really glad you liked it. :)

Bison watches TV Bison watches TV

No work put in to this at all.

Thee is an street fighter cartoon, and he used clips from it. I can't believe everyone in the comments are falling for this lame trick. I also can't believe that you didn't get banned, also. The rules say to use you're OWN work. Try to create something that you made.

.:ÉMß®¥Ø:. .:ÉMß®¥Ø:.

Umm...

What was that about? How could somebody be an actor without there being any acting at all? Oh well..

Pickle & Yam Clock Pickle & Yam Clock

Lol..

It was funny. Its okay, I guess. It good shading, and modeling. It had voices, and not a few stupid word bubbles. Overall, great flash!

CheezLog responds:

Thanks bro, this is my first flash with actual voice acting, even though it's only for a couple seconds. All the flashes I make from this point on will probably have voices.